Sunday, June 23, 2013

Blog Changes starting 6/23/13


J-List has thousands of rare products from Japan - click now
J-List is a peaceful island of Japanese pop culture for you

Hello everyone, I would like to first say welcome and secondly say I'm very happy to announce that I will be putting at least 20 hours a week in on this site. The changes that are going to be made starting tomorrow involve: site being converted to video game reviews, which will be themed and most importantly non-biased. I can't wait to see your comments about the first post to come and I wish all of you a great night and look forward to getting your feedback.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds great! welcome back haha it has been a while, I eagerly await some quality reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a really great site! I love how useful a lot of your topics are. I was wondering if you would consider mentioning my website on your next post? I’ll be sure to mention yours on my blog in return. Thanks!

    Sage
    sage.harman123 at gmail.com

    smartphone

    ReplyDelete